The COMFORT EGG is both a sensory object, a stress ball, a relaxation toy and a nest of softness. This object will follow you everywhere, in your pockets, on your desk, under the pillow. Its smooth finish and organic shape will help calm your mind or that of your child. The egg was originally offered to help remember someone despite the distance. Held in the hand, it helps release stress and soothe.
- Handmade in Saint-André-de-Kamouraska, Quebec.
- Made of solid Cherry (Other woods available).
- Hand carved from specially selected solid wood pieces.
- Polished with our in-house finish made from beeswax and organic hemp oil.
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo.
AVAILABLE SIZES (Length x Thickness)
- Small:2 1/8 x 1 3/8 (Perfect for young people or people with small hands, more subtle effect in the hand)
- Medium:2 1/2 x 1 3/8 (Most versatile, works for both women and men)
- Large:2 5/8 x 1 1/2 (Best suited for larger hands or those who prefer a bigger feel in the hand).
2 oeufs de réconfort offerts à Noël et qui se sont avérés être des petites pensées très appréciées. Format parfait dans la main et douceur apaisante... j'en achèterai très sûrement d'autres (pour moi!).
J'ai donné un oeuf de réconfort comme cadeau et il a été très apprécié . MERCI pour ce produit !
L'oeuf de réconfort est génial, très bien fait et le bois est de grande qualité.
This is the forth one in total that I have bought -- one was for my partner, one is for me, and two of them, well, they walked off on me. Maybe the cat batted them somewhere weird? Anyways, I love them. I love how they're all slightly different. They really are comforting!
Packages are processed in 3-5 business days and are delivered with Canpar or UPS in Canada and the United States *.
All made-to-measure orders are delivered within 1-2 weeks.
CLARA shelves are produced in 3-4 weeks.
All of our shelves come in 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging.
Cancellations are only possible within one hour of placing the order.The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: custom products and CLARA wall shelves.
* except for exceptions.
The return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyers. If the returned item is not in the original condition, any loss in value is the buyer's responsibility.
You can get samples of the different wood species which will be refunded to you when you buy a shelf.
* Wood may vary in colors and shapes. Note that the images are indicative only.
HOW TO MAINTAIN
We apply a non-toxic, biodegradable finish suitable for moderate use. If the surface is damaged, most undyed wiping oils can be applied over (no varnish). Clean with a clean, soft cloth free from cleaning products and abrasives.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding installation, custom needs, delivery or choice of wood.