The COMFORT EGG is at the same time an anti-stress object, a sensory accessory, a relaxation toy and a nest of softness. This object will follow you everywhere, in your pockets, on your desk, under the pillow. Its smooth finish and organic shape will help calm your or your child's mind. The egg was originally offered to help remember someone despite the distance. Held in the hand, it helps relieve stress and soothes.
- Handmade in Saint-André-de-Kamouraska, Quebec.
- Made of solid black walnut Other woods available.).
- Hand carved from specially selected solid wood pieces.
- Polished with our house finish based on beeswax and organic hemp oil.
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from the photo.
Note that delivery times are 5 to 10 working days at this time due to greater demand.
AVAILABLE SIZES Length x Thicknessr)
- Small: 2 1/8 x 1 3/8 Perfect for young people or people with small hands, more subtle effect in the handn)
- Medium: 2 1/2 x 1 3/8 The most versatile, suitable for both women and mens)
- Large: 2 5/8 x 1 1/2 More suitable for large hands or those who prefer a larger effect in the hand.).
Oeuf de réconfort - Noyer noir
I positively love this item. It is beautifully made and arrived quickly. Thank you so much, Dana
Perfect size and shape—the small person I bought it for loves it! :) Thank you!
Packages are processed in 3-5 business days and are delivered with Canpar or UPS in Canada and the United States *.
All made-to-measure orders are delivered within 1-2 weeks.
CLARA shelves are produced in 3-4 weeks.
All of our shelves come in 100% recyclable, plastic-free packaging.
Cancellations are only possible within one hour of placing the order.The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: custom products and CLARA wall shelves.
* except for exceptions.
The return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyers. If the returned item is not in the original condition, any loss in value is the buyer's responsibility.
You can get samples of the different wood species which will be refunded to you when you buy a shelf.
* Wood may vary in colors and shapes. Note that the images are indicative only.
HOW TO MAINTAIN
We apply a non-toxic, biodegradable finish suitable for moderate use. If the surface is damaged, most undyed wiping oils can be applied over (no varnish). Clean with a clean, soft cloth free from cleaning products and abrasives.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding installation, custom needs, delivery or choice of wood.