"Oursin" is a turned solid wood candlestick inspired by the islands of the St. Lawrence estuary. Butternut is a warm wood that adds character and softness to any interior design. With its Nordic and minimalist style, this candle holder will accompany your evenings both alone and with your loved ones.- Handmade in Saint-André-de-Kamouraska, Quebec.
- Turned in solid butternut with brass insert.
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly from photo.
- Non-toxic hemp oil and beeswax finish.
- 8" Taper Candles in Kamouraska Beeswax
- NEVER leave a burning candle unattended.
- Height: 2
- Diameter: 3 3/4"
- Hole diameter: 7/8"
The L'ESTUAIRE collection of candleholders is inspired by the many islands bordering the south coast of the St. Lawrence River, between Kamouraska and Le Bic.